General Admission Requirements
Registration is the formality that entitles the applicant to take the entrance exam on the date scheduled by the administration. Applicants must do so by filling in the electronic registration form available on the EU website. If necessary, a printed copy of the form can be obtained from the administration.
The EU recommends that all applicants to a program of study consider the published registration dates in order to file their application within the required time limits.
At the time of application, the applicant must have at least a high school diploma.
The EU rejects any incomplete file, even after the beginning of the academic year.
- Completed application form
- Copy of the birth certificate or extract from the archives ;
- Copy of high school diploma (original plus 2 copies) ;
- National Identification Card;
- Fiscal Registration Number ;
- Electronic address (email).
- Unibank Application Fee Deposit Form
The admission process takes place in 3 steps.
Fill out the admission application form online or directly at the Local of UEspoir.
Take the admission exams on the date chosen by the administration.
Filing of documents and the Unibank registration fee sheet at the administration.