UEspoir aims to promote and facilitate access to innovative Christian education in order to shape and transform Haitian society for the glory of God.
Our students through academic and extracurricular programs of excellence which will allow them to strengthen their Christian character, team spirit, professional, entrepreneurial and personal virtues.
1. In One God, existing in three persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. That they are equal in power and glory and that this Triune God, creator of all things, has the power to hold in place and also to govern all things.
2. That the Bible is the inspired and authoritative Word of God.
3. That God the father is interested in human’s life with so much grace. He listens to them, answers prayers, and save from sin and death all those who come to him through his son Jesus Christ.
4. That Jesus Christ, conceived by the virgin Mary, is the Son of God. He became a man and lived without sin. That he is fully human, that he died on the cross for the remission of our sins and rose from the dead on the third day. Now he sits at the right hand of the Father, interceding for believers as Mediator.
5. That the Holy Spirit convinces the world of sin, of God’s righteousness and judgement. That he regenerates, sanctifies and empowers for the ministry to all who believe in Jesus Christ, attributing spiritual gifts to the saints of the Church for the common edification.
6. That we are saved by grace, through faith in Jesus Christ, the Son of God and God, dead and risen for salvation of anyone who believes.